Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dreams

1. Upset by the questions, I leave. N & L take me with them. We are walking in the street. A mountain lion approaches. Is this the kind of cat you yell at? I yell, I do no run. The cat bites my thumb, taking a layer of skin and blood. But I am alright. Soon a jaguar does the same. Later, the owner puts it on its leash. You must take better care of your jaguar I say. I show him my thumb.

2. In the store, where all things are breakable, I:
a) see a advert for an MFA in kentucky. I laugh, who advertises MFA programs on TV?
b) break the plaster on the back wall. The store manager doesnt make me buy anything, but gives me a tissue in order to clean up all the dust. I say, you just want me to dust your already dusty store, but I do it anyways.

3. Accidentally marry two ladies. I realize I am going to have to tell them I do not like ladies like that.

4. The light switch does not turn the light on in the room, but rather outside the room. This upsets me. How will I sleep, if i know in the morning, i wont be able to turn the light on?

5. In the living room my Aunt D is there. talking about her parents divorce. invites me to lunch with the family. I invite R. His mother tells him no, he is not allowed to go.

6. Across the room I see him. Across the room he does not see me, until he feels me staring at him. He turns. What are you doing here? This is where I live. I live here. What are you doing here.

No comments: