Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Traveling (aka complaining?)


at 12.00 am pst i was driving out of hollywood, ca >> arrived at lax 12.30 >> brushed my teeth in the bathroom and washed my face >> boarded the plane by 1 am >> slept >>

arrived in memphis at 7 am cst >> i was still wearing my hollywood high heels >> changed to flip flops >>
i found my gate by 7.15 am to find the flight was delayed until 9.30 am >>
ate starbucks oatmeal >> flight delayed 10.10 >> 10.30 >> 11.30 >> move to gate A12 >> 12.30 >> boarded the plane 12.45 pm cst >> read by book >> arrived in indianapolis 3.30 est >>
ran to the shuttle stop >> found i needed to wait an hour to board the shuttle >> almost started crying

>> didn't cry >> got on the shuttle at 4.20 >> slept >>
arrived in bloomington 5.20 >> shuttle stopped at: hampton inn >> eigeman (left turn took 5 minutes) >>
IMU where the most annoying passenger in a phone argument with his wife over milking cows disembarked >>

talked the shuttle driver to drop me off at 7th and Washington attempting to catch the 5.40 my bus 1 South >>
ran down washington >> see the 1 South pulling away from the curb >> started to cry >> started to wave my arms >> bus driver pulls over >> get on the bus crying so happy to be going home >> walk from the bus stop to my house.

No comments: