Saturday, November 06, 2010

5 months is long enough

1. The police man yelled at my to slow down because

a) that was his only way of communicating with me
b) i didn't know i needed to slow down, but in fact, i did
c) i needed to be told to slow down literally and figuratively.


2. 5 months after lesson learned and i

a) have slowed down considerably, biking is slower than driving. Walking is slower than biking.
b) have chosen to do less and sleep more
c) still need to slow down enough to listen to that quiet still voice a bit more often

3. How do I slow down?

a) walk
b) listen to music
c) go to sleep in a warm bed when all the world is cold.

4. The sun is an illusion so

a) the shadows are just as cold as the bright spots on the lawn
b) i should go up stairs because its warmer there
c) read more poetry about the sun

5. I saw Sufjan Stevens in concert, and I was impressed

a) by the artistic ingenuity and multimedia presentation
b) upon the idea that creativity is a kind of light
c) i want to do art, art, art, elaborate, big, art

6. There is

a) a squirrel in my yard and its so fat it cast shadows across the lawn
b) a numb sensation in my feet
c) hope and doubt at home equally in my heart.

No comments: